Thursday, June 30, 2016

Vintage Soft Blue Bunny Rabbit Baby Footed Pajamas Sleeper 0-3 months $7.00

This is such a soft and comfy sleeper! I used it for my son and he was so cute in it.

There is no label but I'm going to guess it is in the 0-3 month or 3 month range. Please refer to my measurements for the best fit!

Measurements: 12" from shoulder to saddle, 20" from shoulder to toe.

Condition: Excellent! No holes or stains.

Please contact me with any questions or for international shipping quotes. Thanks! 
 
Vintage Soft Blue Bunny Rabbit Baby Footed Pajamas Sleeper 0-3 months

Vintage Soft Blue Bunny Rabbit Baby Footed Pajamas Sleeper 0-3 months

$7.00
Only 1 available

Overview

  • Vintage item from the 1980s
  • Only ships within United States.
  • Feedback: 404 reviews
  • Favorited by: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment