Thursday, June 30, 2016

Vintage Green Lion Soft Baby Footed Sleeper 0-3 months $10.00

This is one of my FAVORITE footed sleepers of ALL TIME! I love the color, the lion, the softness. It was soo cute on my son. I'm sorry to see it go!!

There is no label but I'm going to guess this is a 0-3 month size, maybe even closer to 3 months.

Measurements: 13" from shoulder to saddle, 22" from shoulder to toe.

Condition: Some paint loss on buttons but overall it is in great shape for its age!

Please contact me with any questions or for international shipping quotes. Thanks! 
 
Vintage Green Lion Soft Baby Footed Sleeper 0-3 months

Vintage Green Lion Soft Baby Footed Sleeper 0-3 months

$10.00
Only 1 available

Overview

  • Vintage item from the 1970s
  • Only ships within United States.
  • Feedback: 404 reviews
  • Favorited by: 2 people

No comments:

Post a Comment